BAC-D Hand Sanitizer
| 3 answered questions
NEA Guidelines concentration of Benzalkonium chloride : 0.05%.
- BAC-D contain 0.13% of Benzalkonium chloride.
- Click here for Guidelines from NEA Website
- Gentle on skin
- Safe for babies (older than 6 months) and children.
- Provide extended protection against germs for hours after drying.
- Safe for repeated use.
- Can be used for wound care.
- 50ml foam pump.
- Made in U.S.A.
Eileen Z. - Verified Buyer
Q: What is the expiry date?
A: Hi, Expiry on Feb 2022.
Damien K. - Verified Buyer
Q: Can the sanitiser be washed off by water, sweat or other sanitisers?
A: Hi, Yes,wash of by water