Pigeon Breast Pad – Sensitive Skin 102 pcs
- Specifically designed for delicate nipples
- Fluffy center to protect your delicate nipple, soft and silky for sensitive skin
- Maintains shape with a 3D designed pad.
- The pads can absorb a large amount of milk without leaking
- The highly absorbent sheets trap the milk, comfortably keeping the skin dry and smooth
- The sheet has a soft cushion to protect the mother’s breast
- 5 stay put tape strips secures the pads to the breasts to prevent from slippage.
- 102 pcs per pack
- Made In Japan
Pigeon Nursing Breast Pads Premium Care for Sensitive Skin is specifically designed for delicate nipples. Fluffy center to protect your delicate nipple, soft and silky for sensitive skin. Maintains shape with a 3D designed pad. The pads can absorb a large amount of milk without leaking. The highly absorbent sheets trap the milk, comfortably keeping the skin dry and smooth. The sheet has a soft cushion to protect the mother's breast. 5 stay put tape strips (1.2 times wider than our previous tape) secures the pads to the breasts to prevent from slippage. Made in Japan.
- Ultra slim and discrete, maintaining form and smooth shape with its 3D-cup structure even with the heaviest flow!
- Instant absorption polymer that can draw milk away quickly
- Surface sheet of Pigeon's breast pads are made of polyolefin non-woven such as polyethylene. Feel soft and comfortable.
- Five adhesive strips keep pad in place!
- The breast pads are packed in pairs for easy dispensing. The first and second sheets are easily removed from the packaging.
Tips of use:
Please change it every 3-4 hours at the standard of breast-feeding time. By exposing the breast milk with rich nutrition to the body temperature, it would be easy to turn moldy in a pad.
Replace a pad with new one frequently. An absorbing polymer in a nursing pad granulates into jellylike if it absorbs water.
When the granular attaches to the laundry, dry the laundry and dust it . After that rinse in a washing machine tub 2-3 times, and spin-dry repeatedly.
Notice of Expiry:
All unopened Pigeon nursing pads are able to last up to 3 years from the date of manufacturing as long as the product remains unopened and preserved in a normal environment.
However, contents might experience sight alterations when stored in places containing high temperatures, wide-ranging changes in the temperature, humidity, and/or direct sunlight.
Please do not use the product if it smells strange when the package is opened, or if it is discolored.
Please do not store it in areas with high temperatures, humidity, or direct sunlight; use it as soon as possible after opening the package.
After opening, it is wise to use it within 3-6 months.